Private Policy Page
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.reflectyou.ca
What information do we collect
We collect information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form or opt in for a discount. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail add
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – The information we collect from you helps us to better serve you and your individual needs.
- To improve our website – We are continually striving to improve our website and the products we offer based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information and the feedback we gather from you helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only and are not stored or processed on our servers. If, for reasons you would be aware of, we need to keep your credit card number or financials they will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The third party vendors to help give you the best possible experience while you interact with Reflect You. These third party venders may include a website analytics provider, website and webform plug-ins and related third-party services that allow us to maintain an up-to-date online platform and communicate with you electronically, an email service provider or providers to assist in managing email correspondence with our visitors, customers and list, as well as payment processor and/or merchant accounts to help us transact sales online and follow up with you regarding any purchases.
People who may have access to your information
Those within the Company that may have access to the data include Officers, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Salespersons, or those providing customer or technical support. Access to the data is provided for specific purposes, generally related to communicating with you, fulfilling an order made by you, providing customer service or technical support, collecting payment, or monitoring performance of marketing and sales efforts.
To be in accordance with the AntiSpam rules, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at info(at) reflectyou (dote)ca or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work as they were intended.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
The GDRP is a privacy regulation, for people who live in the EU, intended to help you have greater control over your personal data. If you are apart of the EU your data may be subject to protection by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we extend to all of our website visitors:
- The right to object – You can object to the collection or processing of certain kinds of information.
- The right to withdraw consent – You can withdraw your consent at any time in the processing of your data. Simply let us know and we will stop sending information or you can delete your account.
- The right to access and right to rectification – You have the right to access, modify or update your information so that it is correct at any time.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten – You have the right to have your information deleted or erased without undue delay.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to have your data transferred or ported elsewhere without hindrance from us. This means you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us. We will send it to you in a structure, commonly used and in a machine-readable format.
- The right to restriction of processing – You have the right to restrict processing in certain situations.
We collect personal data through partnerships with third-party vendors who have the systems designed for the collection and storage of data on behalf of their clients. We do not directly collect or maintain personal data of our EU visitors and at this time we do not sell product outside of Canada and the US. This means that if you are apart of the EU no personal data, other then a name and email if you opt into our news letter or email, will be kept or held unless there is a special request by someone. At that time the data is only kept as long as is reasonably required to accomplish the purpose or purposes for which it was collected.
Contact us at any time if you would like your information updated, corrected, deleted, or to obtain a copy for your records. You may opt out of receiving any additional emails or marketing messages from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email notifications. If you have any concerns or you feel that we have not complied with the relevant data protection regulations send us an email at info [at] reflectyou [dot] com. Please include your first and last name, your country of origin, and a summary of your concern or complaint and we will get back to you a soon as we can.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms of Service
Please visit our Terms of Service page for details on use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability regarding the use of our website, services and products at www.reflectyou.ca
Email: info (at) relfectyou (dote) ca