- If you like a ‘slouch’ fit go with the larger size if you are closer to 22.5 inches (57 cm).
- If your head is 23-23.5 inches (58-60 cm) but is not tall and you like a tighter fitting toque, then the Small/Medium is for you.
The Guardian and The Pioneer
- The Guardian and The Pioneer toques are a bit of a looser fit than The Adventurer and The TrailBlazer.
- They are also a bit warmer for those bitter cold days.
- They only come in the Blue colour.
- They come in two sizes for adults, but no children sizes (Check sizing chart).
- The Pioneer is the same style, fit and comfortability as The Guardian but with no pompom.
The Adventurer and The TrailBlazer
- The Adventurer and The TrailBlazer are a bit of a snugger-fitting toque than The Guardian and The Pioneer for those that like a tighter fit.
- They are a bit lighter than The Guardian and The Pioneer but they are still warm due to the fleece lining.
- They come in two colour options for those people who want to be more bold and more fun.
- They are a slightly different style than The Guardian and The Pioneer as they do not have the extra flap or brim at the bottom of the toque.
It comes down to fit and style of toque. All of the styles are comfortable and warm due to the fleece lining and they are all durable. The only real differences are the colour options, a tighter fitting toque over a looser one, and if you like the extra flap on The Guardian and The Pioneer for extra protection.
The Little Explorer
These are the toques for children. They are the same colour and style as The Adventurer and The TrailBlazer but smaller sizes 🙂 They are just as warm with the fleece lining and they are just as durable as the other toques. See the head size chart to match up the right size for your Child’s head.
At this time, the colours you see on the website are the only colours the four styles of toques come in.
These toques are very easy to care for. When they are ready to be washed place them INSIDE OUT on a cold or warm cycle in your washing machine. DO NOT use bleach. Do Not Iron. Always HANG TO DRY and DO NOT put your toque in the dryer. Avoid washing with clothes that have Buttons or Hooks as these may snag the fabric. Washing the toque by Hand is always an option.
Basically, you need to measure the circumference of your head or your Child’s head. If you start on or just above the brow line, where a toque would sit, then take the measuring tape around the side of your head by your ear. Find the bump at the back of your head or where your skull and neck meet. Take the measuring tap up along the other side of your head by your other ear and meet up where you started. Take that number and go to the sizing chart to see which toque size your head or your Child’s head will fit into.
All the toques have a full fleece lining in them so they keep you itch-free as well as very warm and cozy during the colder times of the year.
While we attempt to show the colours of garments on our website accurately, the actual colour of any merchandise may differ from that shown on our website due to the nature of a garment’s manufacturing process or lighting in the pictures. This may include, but is not limited to: variations in colour (due to dye lots) and sizing.
Like any reflective material on construction outfits or cyclists/runners clothing when light, such as car or truck headlights, bounces off the toque it causes the toque to reflect the light back to the source and ‘light up’ the toque. The driver will see this and have a ‘heads up’ that someone is there. What makes this toque unique is that the reflective threads are woven all throughout the knit of the toque giving it the look of a normal toque in the day but allowing light to reflect off of it at night so you will be more visible to drivers. This is not a glow-in-the-dark product. Reflective products only light up when light bounces off of them.
Normally, someone who wears clothes with reflective fabric on them can be better seen by drivers. This can help to avoid the occurrence of traffic accidents.
Yes. We stand by our toques and want you to be happy with your purchase. We will gladly provide a merchandise refund for your order within thirty (30) days of receipt. Reflect You stands by its products for quality and workmanship, but we cannot accept returns on a product that is not in its original condition and packaging, which includes toques that have been washed or used. Simply pay the shipping back and once inspected we will return your money for the product only. Any shipping or duty charges are on you. See our Return Policy on our Terms of Service for all the information.
We will gladly exchange the toque you bought for a different size. Or keep the one you bought and give it to a friend for a gift and then buy the size that will work better for you.
If returning, please return the toque in its original condition and packaging. It must not have been worn or washed or damaged in any way. Simply send it back within 30 days of purchase and we will exchange it for a size that works better for you. Always make sure you measure your head and check the sizing chart to get the most accurate fit.